Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
Salary: $85,778 + super
Location: Darwin or Alice Springs
About the Opportunity
The Information Management Officer is responsible for the supporting effective and accessible information management across the organisation. The role delivers defined outcomes including the maintenance of business systems to enable access to information, the development and maintenance of policies, processes, tools. and templates to ensure business documents are relevant and up-to-date, and the delivery of training to support teams across NT PHN.
This role will suit a candidate that is highly organised, an effective planner, with an understanding of project management, a professional who pays attention to detail, has great interpersonal skills, and can manage multiple tasks and projects within a small team, we are looking for you! If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to chat:
- Knowledge or training to equivalent to a relevant Certificate IV, and/or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training, with demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining corporate documentation, and in embedding corporate information systems.
- Proven aptitude for building positive and collaborative relationships, and experience in the delivery of training programs to a diverse group of users.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and proven research, report development, and analytical skills, with demonstrated experience in the presentation of information to a range of users and stakeholders.
- Proven organisational skills that reflect an ability to accurately initiate, prioritise, and complete tasks within required timeframes, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strategic and business acumen, and proven ability to apply organisational awareness, diplomacy, insight, and an ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people.
- Highly developed skills in creating a culture of continuous quality improvement, with demonstrated experience in identifying and realising opportunities for improvement,
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, with the proven ability to influence across the organisation at all levels to obtain buy-in
What’s in it for You
- Working for NT PHN means being a part of an organisation with a bigger picture purpose to improve health care outcomes for Territorians
- Enjoy up to $15,899 of salary sacrifice and a generous base salary
- Enjoy a vast, fast paced and challenging work environment where you will work as a part of a dynamic, supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, work life balance and a positive, professional work culture
- Receive 6 weeks leave per annum
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- Have the freedom to apply innovative and creative thinking
- Enjoy bring your dog to work Fridays and active social club
Commitment to Reconciliation
NT PHN is committed to undertaking all work within a culturally inclusive, sensitive and safe framework that supports Reconciliation. The NT PHN Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan shows our commitment and dedication to embedding reconciliation initiatives into business and our everyday work.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
Visit our website https://www.ntphn.org.au/about/join-us/
Role Description – Information Management Officer
If you have any questions or for more information about the role, please contact Lauren Rainer on 08 8950 4809