Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
- Salary: $97,409 + Super
- Location: Darwin or Alice Springs
About the Opportunity
This role will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of high-quality support to primary care providers including but not limited to, general practice, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health services and Allied Health providers. The role will work in a wider primary health care team and be expected to work in a collective and at times, be self-driven and self-directed where required.
If you are a professional who is organised, pays attention to detail, has great interpersonal skills, and is able to manage multiple tasks and projects within a small team, we are looking for you! If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to chat:
- Knowledge or training equivalent to a relevant degree and/or extensive equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. with demonstrated primary health care related experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Australian Primary Health Care System with experience working in a primary health care setting and an of understanding of cross-cultural service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to continuous quality improvement and working as part of a high-functioning team inspiring change.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills with a critical thinking approach.
- Strong interpersonal, engagement and relationship building skills with a proven ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal and external clients, partners and stakeholders in an environment requiring cultural sensitivity.
- Superior facilitation, oral, public speaking and written communication skills to provide high level and timely advice, build rapport, write and deliver presentations, high-level reports and produce clear and effective documentation.
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure, prioritise commitments and meet critical deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
What’s in it for You
- Working for NT PHN means being a part of an organisation with a bigger picture purpose to improve health care outcomes for Territorians
- Enjoy up to $15,899 of salary sacrifice and a generous base salary
- Enjoy a vast, fast paced and challenging work environment where you will work as a part of a dynamic, supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, work life balance and a positive, professional work culture
- Receive 6 weeks leave per annum
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- Have the freedom to apply innovative and creative thinking
- Enjoy bring your dog to work Fridays and active social club
Commitment to Reconciliation
NT PHN is committed to undertaking all work within a culturally inclusive, sensitive and safe framework that supports Reconciliation. The NT PHN Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan shows our commitment and dedication to embedding reconciliation initiatives into business and our everyday work.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
Visit our website https://www.ntphn.org.au/about/join-us/
Role Description – Primary Health Development Coordinator
If you have any questions or for more information about the role, please contact Maddie Shepherd the Primary Health Care Lead on 08 8982 1015.