Omni-Care Pty Ltd is a leading provider of home care support to people who are elderly, have a disability or serious medical condition. We are known for our flexible and responsive support and excellent customer service. We have been providing home care packages since 2017 and are looking to expand our team in response to growth. Our office is located in Preston.
At Omni-Care we value customer service excellence, a solutions focus, teamwork, and enthusiasm.
We are seeking a Home Care Package Case Manager to assist clients in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. As part of Home Care Package team, you will report to the program manager and work closely with clients on a range of package levels.
You will use your case management skills and experience to conduct client-centred assessments, and develop consumer directed care plans. You will work in partnership with clients to assist them in living a life of dignity and choice. You will work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that our program is best practice and meets the Aged Care Quality Standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building positive and effective relationships with clients and their representatives, and other stakeholders including clinical experts, allied health professionals and support workers
- Work collaboratively as part of the Home Care Packages team, to support clients with their individual needs and goals with the aim of fostering client independence, wellness and re-ablement
- Development of care plans with consideration for client needs and ensuring the delivery of effective support within those parameters
- Analyse client issues, problem solve to achieve realistic and practicable client-centred solutions
- Actively respond to new client enquiries and progress with these opportunities
- Day to day management of a client case load
- Ensure client service processes and practices are aligned to company values and goals, policies and procedures and legislative requirements including the standards
- Respond to client clinical care requirements and health and wellbeing feedback and manage client issues and outcomes
We are looking for candidates with
- Empathy, compassion and commitment to real client outcomes
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. case management, allied health, nursing, social work
- We would prefer experience in aged care case management, but will consider other experience
- Current driver’s licence and police check
- Significant customer service experience and focus
- Strong, confident, creative approach to your role
- Intermediate computer skills and exposure to client management systems
Competitive salary, statutory superannuation and a company vehicle.
No recruitment agencies please.