ABOUT THE THE WORK WE HAVE
Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to join the team. We have office based work, as well as vacancies across multiple Primary and Secondary schools. Psychological Intervention and / or assessment positions available. We work with clients who are referred under a MHCP, TAC, Workcover, NDIS and VOCAT.
We operate from 4 offices and 12 schools. We are a medium not-for-profit charity that has been operating in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne since 2013 and have had an established telehealth platform for 2 years.
As a not for profit service and registered charity, we use the profits from our psychology clinic to fund our community service program (CSP). Our CSP offers access to financial and material aid, a food bank and food hampers.
We are a diverse team or professionals at different stages of our careers. We value each and every one of our team members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Clinical Psychologists
- Experience in working with personality disorders OPTIONAL
- Experience working with people across a lifespan OPTIONAL
- Experience working with neurodiversity OPTIONAL
- Someone who is passionate about making a difference MANDATORY
- Someone who shares the same values as our service MANDATORY
- A superstar who wants to become a part of our team and help us do our 'thing' MANDATORY
- Graduates wanting to do their endorsement are encouraged to apply. We have a graduate / endorsement program for the right candidate.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Full time, permanent position - 2 office locations to choose from and multiple schools available across Melbourne
- $98k base salary + 10 % superannuation + Not For Profit salary packaging
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Ongoing PD opportunities (in house skill sharing and funding towards external PD)
- Monthly peer and clinical lead supervision
- Wellbeing and social initiatives such as monthly myotherapy sessions, regular staff dinners and themed social days
- We are family-friendly - Flexible working arrangements
- Access to a large supportive and skilled team
- A great workplace culture
- Admin support
- Security - We are a well established service and well known in our local area
Want to know more? Please contact the Managing Director on email@example.com using the subject line: Clinical Psychologists enquiry via EthicalJobs. We welcome all enquiries.