About One Earth Marketing
One Earth Marketing is a lead-generation machine for businesses doing good in the world. We provide authentic social media campaigns to inspire change.
Our story began when our founder Mia Bowyer was working to reduce plastic and poverty in urban India. She used the power of social media to create social change, and One Earth Marketing was born.
We cater for clients in humanitarian, environmental and profit-for-purpose sectors. Our current social media projects include:
- Gamifying physiotherapy for cerebral palsy patients
- A mentor matching platform for female founders
- A service that helps young kids with autism find friends
By working with us you can change to change the world through social media and use your skills to better the lives of people and the planet. We are excited to meet you!
We believe in a world where social media supports humanity to create a better future.
People only change when they care. They only care when they understand. Social media is the fastest and most effective way to get millions of people to care about issues and change behaviour. By accelerating the mission of purpose-driven brands through highly effective social media ads, we can in turn create social change.
Believe in a better future
Equality for all of humanity
Have fun and be positive
Our Social Media Advertising Specialist will:
- Great with troubleshooting and technical difficulties
- Increase leads and ROI for clients through Facebook and Google ads
- Create high-converting sales funnels for a range of clients and industries
- Technical mastery over Google, Facebook and Programmatic advertising platforms
- Creating a compelling offer that makes customers convert
- Write thumb-stopping copy and well-researched copy for difficult sectors including disability, sustainability and more.
- Creating compelling, exciting creative including graphics, video, carousel or GIFs
- Developing a sales funnel that optimises the best channels and messages
- Strategy design, setup, optimisation and scaling of Social Media Paid campaigns including remarketing, redesigning landing pages, finding new audiences and more.
- Daily data analysis of campaigns identifying areas of opportunity to improve performance of campaigns and maximise ROAS
- Landing page split-tests and optimisation to ensure we are getting the best return possible out of every ad spend a dollar
- Technical setup of tracking scripts and conversion event codes
- Liaise with clients and provide detailed reports and ongoing performance improvement plans for each month and quarter
- Ability to understand, research and effectively connect with complex sectors including disability, sustainability, health and more.
- Create heartwarming, authentic ad campaigns that inspire change and action
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Facebook and Google Advertising.
- Building effective Social Media funnels.
- Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
- Proven track record of excellent Facebook and Google Ad Account Results
- Measuring and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Process and systems driven - being organised and self-sufficient is a must
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritisation skills
- Elite communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player with a strong focus on the client’s success
email@example.com, using the subject line: Ethical Social Media & Google Advertising Specialist enquiry via EthicalJobs
0410 540 040