- Lasting Change for Families & Communities
- Key Leadership Position
- Flexible Work Location – Geelong, Melbourne, Bendigo, Ballarat
Our client is a purpose led Not-For-Profit organisation providing a diverse range of support to families and communities regardless of race, religious beliefs or economic status. With a key focus on empowering communities, this organisation does outstanding work across child, family, youth services, social housing, employment and homelessness. Reporting to the Director, People & Culture, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated HR Business Partner to join this organisation to make a lasting change in the community.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Lead and develop the People & Culture Business Partnering team.
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Establish and build positive relationships with internal clients demonstrating empathy and business judgment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the HR strategy for the organisation.
- Lead strategic projects including projects on employee relations, conditions, key people and culture policies.
- Implement Workplace Health & Safety policies, procedures and processes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on legislation.
- Ensure the development, implementation and monitoring of HR processes and practices across the organisation.
- Liaise and build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with a strong background in HR management and employee relations.
- Prior experience in a Human Resources Information Management System is essential for this role.
- Strong organisational skills with a collaborative approach to work.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple locations.
- Consultative, kind and compassionate approach across the organisation.
- Growth mindset.