- Team Leader Position
- Lasting Change for Families & Communities
- Flexible Work Location – Geelong, Melbourne, Bendigo, Ballarat
Our client is a purpose led Not-For-Profit organisation providing a diverse range of support to families and communities regardless of race, religious beliefs or economic status. With a key focus on empowering communities, this organisation does outstanding work across child, family, youth services, social housing, employment and homelessness. Reporting to the Manager, People & Culture, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join this organisation to assist in making a lasting change in the community.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Partner with recruiting managers and complete acquisition and selection briefs to attract and select top talent.
- Prepare, review and classify position descriptions ensuring compliance with Award classification structures and internal & external benchmarking.
- Prepare and review advertisements.
- Maintain and develop sourcing channels aligned to the job market and talent acquisition trends, including the use of social media, LinkedIn and networks.
- Work collaboratively with recruiting managers in preparing selection strategies.
- Manage psychometric and other assessments to enhance applicant screening and selection.
- Full management of the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Regularly review contracts to ensure they are legally compliant.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Lead and mentor the Talent Acquisition team.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with a strong background in recruitment or a talent acquisition role.
- Proven success in building and engaging with quality talent pools, headhunting and passive search.
- Strong organisational skills with a collaborative approach to work.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Consultative, kind and compassionate approach across the organisation.
- Growth mindset.