This position is full time, Monday - Friday in our office in Rosebery, Sydney.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a busy but fun, supportive environment.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Organic Trader is a fast growing distributor of organic, fairly traded and eco friendly products. Since its foundation 20 years ago, the business has always strived to source the most ethical and desirable products while adopting integrity as a core pillar of their operations processes.
- Being the first point of contact by answering inbound calls
- Processing and invoicing orders and processing credit claims
- Contacting and helping customers with their orders via phone and email
- Liaising with, and supporting our on-road Sales Reps
- Reply to customer and consumer queries via phone and email
- Data entry and filing
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Supporting other departments as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate with have the following attributes:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A warm and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Computer literate and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven abilities to work as part of a diverse team
- Enthusiasm to learn new IT software, systems and processes
- Experience in a similar role is favourable but not essential
- A completed degree or course through 3rd level education is favourable but not essential
You must have the right to live and work within Australia, and preferably be an Australian resident or have a long-term visa with full working rights.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so don't delay to apply!