- We’re a fun, supportive and quality focussed, community based Allied Health Practice of OTs, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners
- We support participants under the NDIS using the Positive Behaviour Support Model and utilising our multidisciplinary skills to support optimal outcomes
- We’re extremely proud of the work we do and are renowned for the quality of support we provide
- We’re committed to supporting your ongoing professional development and enabling you to do the work you’re most inspired by. We provide extensive training and support to all our Behaviour Support Practitioners.
- We offer flexible work arrangements. Plan your working week to best suit your lifestyle and best meet your team and clients’ needs.
- We provide generous wage opportunities and the latest technology to do your job – we pay above the award with very reasonable billable hour expectations, travel reimbursements and opportunity to be further rewarded financially for your outstanding work.
- We have roles available across three different sites including South-East Melbourne (office based at Chadstone), South-West Victoria (with offices based in Torquay and Warrnambool).
You will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualification and/or experience in delivering positive behaviour support
- Knowledge of the NDIS Positive Behaviour Support Model and Restrictive Practices
- Strong commitment to deliver evidence-based, functional behavioural outcomes
- Meet the NDIS Capability Framework requirements for approval as a NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Refined stakeholder engagement skills and a deep understanding of the importance of stakeholder management
- Ability to work effectively across a multidisciplinary team
- Open and transparent communicator and strong team player
We’d love to provide you with more information about the role before you submit a letter of application or resume. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners - South-West Victoria enquiry via EthicalJobs, and one of the Directors or General Manager will call you back within 24hrs to tell you more about us, how we work and what we can offer you.
Alternatively, if you're sure this is the role for you, click Apply Now to submit your application.