As a Client Champion – Senior Disability Support Worker in Cobram, you will join the team assisting people with a disability into the community.
Your work day will never be the same, each day will be exciting and rewarding!
Reporting to the Team Leader your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement and review individualised support plans
- Act as the primary organisational contact/expert for each client in the facility
- Develop strong relationships with key stake holders
- Work as a skilled resource to fellow team members providing guidance
- Document clear and concise records
- Work in close collaboration with the Team Leader and support staff to ensure positive client outcomes
Leadership and Service Excellence
- You will excel in kind communication, demonstrating our values of Participation, Choice, Responsive, Innovative, Dignity & Respect and Accountability.
- You will understand and deal compassionately with behaviour management and support plans.
Quality Assurance, Risk and Compliance
- You will assist in compliance with Legislation, NDIS requirements and Organisational Policies & Procedures.
- You will possess a positive can-do attitude, be a self-starter with a high level of initiative and enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, flexible in nature and be able to support and cooperate with other staff.
What We Require:
- Experience in the Disability Sector
- Sound knowledge of and experience in coordinating with local services
PALS Employment Benefits Include:
- Rewarding Career
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging Options
- Culture that Encourages and Fosters Personal Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Excellent Wages
Co-ordinate, strengthen and improve services which connect people to their community
A fully inclusive community where all people achieve their potential