As our Disability Employment Service (DES) program continues exceeding its growth target, we are seeking an experience Employment Consultant (Career Coach) to join the team. The position will be based from our Southport site.
About Prestige Employment Solutions
We are a dedicated & dynamic disability employment service provider, we hold a strong track record of creating employment outcomes for people with disability.
People are at the centre of our business and we know we can make a difference through innovative, sustainable and customer centred service approach. We encourage ‘outside of box’ thinking and ideas sharing by working together and supporting one another. If you are passionate about the DES industry and are not afraid of challenging the status quo, we’d love to hear from you.
About The Role
As a Career Coach you will be doing so much more than providing tailored job creation services to people living with a disability, you will be changing lives. You will assist people to discover their potential, to provide for their families, and build stronger and more inclusive communities.
- Reverse marketing job seekers to businesses to create sustainable employment outcomes;
- Develop, document and implement a range of quality marketing and employer engagement activities;
- Engage and motivate jobseekers to participate in suitable employment and its related activities;
- Maintain up to date and accurate case notes, records, complete all relevant documentation as required;
- Establish positive working relationships with relevant stakeholders including schools, parent groups, employers and other community service providers;
- Travel across multiple sites on the Gold Coast
About You ( Suitability)
- Minimum 2 years experience in DES program;
- Experience in youth sector or Transition To Work (TTW) program is desirable
- Proven experience in cold calling, telemarketing and business development
- Demonstrated experience in working to achieve set targets/ KPIs
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of local community services
- Knowledge of local labour market and how to utilise it to gain employment for participants
- Competent IT skills and experience with mainstream software packages;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills to meet compliance requirements
Essential Position Requirements
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Maintain a current Open “C” Class Drivers License ;
- Undergo a National Police Check;
- Maintain a current Working with Children Blue Card and a Disability Services Yellow Card or willingness to apply for within the first 2 working days of employment;
- Maintain a current First Aid and CPR Certificate or a willingness to obtain within three months of commencement.
What We Offer
At Prestige Employment Solutions you will be rewarded with a culture that celebrates you and your achievements. The position comes with:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Personal Use of Company Vehicle
- Achievable and attainable performance targets
- Ongoing support, advice and mentoring from our experienced and dynamic team
- Tools and technology to get the job done
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Reward program which recognises those who demonstrate our values
Interested... We’d love to hear from you
To submit your application click 'apply now' below. Please submit your application with a cover letter demonstrating your suitability to the role as outlined above for further consideration.
Prestige Employment Solutions is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sandy Wang email@example.com using the subject line: Career Coach / Employment Consultant enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To submit your application click 'apply now' below.