Possability is a not-for-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Senior Business Partner, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. As a team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
In this role you will:
- Influence, support and provide exceptional customer service across the business, including senior levels to improve business performance with effective utilisation of the organisation’s human resources. Be a point of reference for human resource matters and assisting with implementing significant operational processes and procedures that form part of the culture.
- Build understanding and takes ownership of the organisation’s vision, values, strategies, plans and desired culture.
- Work proactively at a tactical level and partner with business stakeholders to define and implement business plans and resolve problems.
- Workplace investigations, management of under-performance and related processes that reinforce Possability’s safeguarding and zero tolerance requirements.
- Drive best practice solutions as appropriate and displays appropriate discretion when escalating complex unresolved matters.
- Apply a commercial mindset with project management skills to business issues, business planning, policy, continuous improvement and management reporting.
- Ensure HR policies, processes, procedures and standards are enforced, enabling a performance orientated and legislatively compliant business operation.
- Coordinate and administer People and Culture reporting requirements in relation to the specified discipline.
- This role will require travel to various sites across Victoria on a fortnightly basis.
Essential skills / qualifications required:
- Diploma qualification in Human Resources or Business Management or experience deemed to be the equivalent (desirable – training available to the right candidate).
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a customer service, practice management, HR or Administration related role
- Disability service industry experience (preferred)
- Drivers licence
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
Please note this position is located in Melbourne CBD or Ararat.
A position description is available at Possability.com.au/careers
Applications are required to be submitted online at the Possability website by clicking on Apply Now.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.