- Work Life-Balance – Based in Morwell | Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security - 1EFT Fixed term to 31.7.2022.
- Salary - SCHADS Award Level 5 | $84,000 P/A | + Superannuation
About the role:
The ABC program is a trauma informed program designed to provide the skills, tools and strategies to encourage positive behaviour and growth in young people, supporting the formation of healthy relationships and connections in their lives.
- To provide a safe environment for adolescent's who use, or are at risk of using violence at home to develop skills and strategies to manage personal relationships and resolve conflict in a positive way by engaging both a facilitation and case management lens
- Engage and support families through a holistic case management framework appropriate to support the family while implementing a whole of family approach to positive change
- Support the Young People and their family unit to build strong and positive connections
- Utilise models of early intervention including; family therapy, counselling, mediation and individual counselling within a case management framework
- Assess the eligibility of adolescents to attend the program, creating behaviour management, risk assessment and safety plans as per the MARAM framework
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE - what you will bring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;.
- Demonstrated understanding of the impacts of Family Violence with a particular focus on adolescents and their families.
- Experience in the delivery of group work in the youth or community sector.
- Demonstrated understanding of the impacts of developmental trauma.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check
- Minimum requirement of Diploma of Community Services or other relevant qualifications appropriate to the field.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Michelle Stewart on 1800 243 455.