- Work Life-Balance – Based in Warragul/Morwell | Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security – 1EFT ongoing
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5| $84,000 P/A | + Superannuation
You will provide direct client support to community members accessing the Community Connections Program, Housing Support for the Aged program, HACC PYP and the Commonwealth Home Support program.
- Comprehensive assessment, goal-oriented, support plans for long term housing, independence and access to community based health and social supports
- To provide care coordination, service navigation and referrals
- Provide holistic, strength-based support to people, referred to the program within a case management framework
- Supporting people who have increased vulnerabilities and risks of homelessness
- Broker access to services where required, including referrals to health services and assistance to navigate services
What Quantum offer:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave
- Personal Growth, training & professional development, supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What you will bring:
- An understanding of the social and political issues impacting people who are experiencing homelessness
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of strength-based case management practices
- Previous experience in related work which demonstrates the ability to engage and support community members
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- Minimum requirement of Diploma of Community Services or other relevant tertiary qualifications and / or experience relevant to this position
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Tanya Lynch on 1800 243 455.