- Based at any Quantum Site across Gippsland
- Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security — 1EFT ongoing — Eligible funding towards relocation.
- Total Remuneration Package $135-145K including superannuation, a range of other salary packaging options also available.
- Exciting! leadership opportunity within our Family Violence team in Inner Gippsland.
- Coordinate all service delivery activities of staff within allocated programs
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of allocated programs
- Coordinate, and in consultation with the Executive Director, conduct program planning, review, and development
- Monitor service agreements, funding, and performance across all program areas
- Provide specialist secondary case consultation and technical input on complex family violence cases and perpetrator interventions
BENEFITS — What Quantum offeR:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role
- Salary packaging; Annual indexation; Employee Assistance Program; Leave opportunities; Flexi time; Wellbeing Program; Portable long service leave
- Personal Growth; Training & professional development; Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE — what you will bring:
- Work collaboratively to drive cultural change and enhance collaborative, multi-agency practice
- Established expertise and capability to lead and embed specialist family violence practice and perpetrator interventions across a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated experience in leading family violence practice within complex service delivery contexts
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence, Working With Childrens Check, Police Check
- Professional clinical experience and relevant qualification(s) in social work, welfare, psychology or a related discipline is essential
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community.
Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger.
We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
To review the Position Description please refer to the attached document below.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officer’s advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Cindy Pullar on 1800 243 455.
To submit your application follow the Apply Now instructions below.