- Work Life-Balance – Based from any Quantum site | Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security – 1EFT ongoing | Eligible funding towards relocation.
- Salary – Total Remuneration Package $135-145K including superannuation, a range of salary packaging options also available.
- Exciting! leadership opportunity within our Family Violence team in Outer Gippsland.
- Coordinate all service delivery activities of staff within allocated programs.
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of allocated programs.
- Coordinate, and in consultation with the Executive Director, conduct program planning, review, and development.
- Monitor service agreements, funding, and performance across all program areas.
- Provide specialist secondary case consultation and technical input on complex family violence cases and perpetrator interventions.
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation | Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring
- Work collaboratively to drive cultural change and enhance collaborative, multi-agency practice.
- Established expertise and capability to lead and embed specialist family violence practice and perpetrator interventions across a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated experience in leading family violence practice within complex service delivery contexts.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- Professional clinical experience and relevant qualification(s) in social work, welfare, psychology or a related discipline is essential.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
To review the Position Description see attached document below or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officer’s advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Cindy Pullar on 1800 243 455.