- Work Life-Balance - Working from home arrangements supported with some travel across Gippsland
- Job Security – Full time (.8EFT negotiable) Fixed Term 2 years
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 7| $100,000 P/A | + Superannuation
Due to organisational growth we are expanding our Quality & Risk team and are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and experience within the Out of Home Care Sector to undertake a project focused on compliance and quality improvement.
- Undertake project work within the Foster Care, Kinship Care, and Targeted Care Packages program areas promoting continuous quality improvement;
- Employ strong change management practices in supporting teams;
- Promote best practice principles in child safeguarding;
- Integrates knowledge and internal insight with leading practice and research to address problems.
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Knowledge of project and change management principles in the Social Services Sector.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Out of Home Care Sector.
- Ability and experience in identifying, planning, implementing and evaluating quality improvements.
- Moving projects into business-as-usual establishing systems of knowledge management.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- A recognised Social Work degree or a similar welfare or behavioural related degree (Refer to PD for further details)
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Mitchell Brody on 1800 243 455.