- Based in Morwell & Sale | Flexible working arrangements supported
- 2 x positions available 1EFT, ongoing
- SCHADS Award Level 5 | $84,000 P/A | + Superannuation
Collaborate with a supportive team in our Family Violence Unit.
About the role:
The role will deliver crisis response interventions, triage new referrals, engage in service planning, coordinate referrals, and work collaboratively with the Family Violence team to support risk assessment and planning.
- Provide brief intervention support to clients referred by The Orange Door prior to allocation to Case Management.
- Provide interim support to women and women with children experiencing family violence.
- Educate and assist clients regarding their rights, responsibilities, including participation and empowerment strategies
- Establish and maintain appropriate boundaries and work effectively with clients with complex needs.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of exit planning and identifying ongoing supports for clients
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring:
- Relevant experience within the Community Services Sector
- Ability to identify and assess family violence risk; to complete safety planning and prioritise safety of women and children using the MARAM framework and to implement case management frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in working in crisis response initial assessment, including the ability to remain calm, positive and task focused
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check
- Bachelor of Social Work or relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field.
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Page Williams on 1800 243 455.
A position description is attached.