- Work Life-Balance –Based in Sale or Bairnsdale | Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security –1EFT, ongoing
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 6| $92,700 P/A | + Superannuation
- Looking for a high performing specialist family violence practitioner with extensive knowledge of family violence who is passionate about protecting children.
In this innovative and dynamic senior role you will be responsible for providing operational and strategic advice to Child Protection practitioners and their managers who undertake investigations of families where a child is or may be in need of protection due to family violence. SCHADS Award Level 6. There is flexibility with the role, requiring 4 days each week at either of the DFFH Sale or Bairnsdale Offices and the remainder can be from any Quantum site or working from home if desired.
- Improve assessment, planning and intervention in Child Protection investigations
- Contribute to an integrated and collaborative child-centred, family-focused service system
- Recognise and respond appropriately to perpetrator behaviour and perpetrator-driven risk
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring
- Expert knowledge of local family violence support services
- Proven experience working in the family violence service system, preferably with supervisory experience
- Experience working in or with child protection is an advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of the Family Violence Protection Act 2008, the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005, Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014, the Health Records Act 2001, the CRAF and Victoria Police Code of Practice
- Willingness and ability to engage directly with perpetrators or with services working with perpetrators of family violence for the purpose of service linkage and referral
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |WWCC |Police Check
- Minimum Bachelor of Social Work or related community services discipline (refer to PD)
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Nesli Cassar on 1800 243 455.
A position description is attached.