- Work Life-Balance – Based in Inner Gippsland| Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security –1 EFT 24mth Pilot Program
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 7 | $100,000 P/A | + Superannuation
Be part of an exciting new pilot program providing leadership and service provision to meet the diverse and complex needs of all Victorians.
All Victorian services, including family violence and sexual assault services, have an obligation to be inclusive, responsive and fully accessible to adults and children with disability. This obligation is heightened with the transition of disability services to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Provide practice leadership and expert advice on best practice service provision at the intersection of family violence, sexual assault and disability.
- Provide knowledge and support in relation to NDIS literacy including eligibility, referral processes and operations.
- Leverage existing networks and develop new relationships to identify opportunities to build the capacity of local disability service providers.
- Support delivery of practice advice within the Nargneit Birrang Aboriginal Holistic Healing Framework.
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- A minimum of three years practice experience in providing services for victim survivors of family violence, including sexual assault.
- An in-depth understanding of the evidence on the prevalence, forms and settings of family and sexual violence experienced by people with disability.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including project development, implementation, resource management and evaluation.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum Bachelor of Social Work (or trauma related fields) or at least five years equivalent experience in the specialist family violence and sexual assault sector.
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Carolyn Richards on 1800 243 455.