- Location – Based in Bairnsdale
- Job Security – Full time hours (38P/W) | ongoing
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 7 | $100,000 P/A | + Superannuation
Lead a dynamic team of family violence specialists providing safety and well-being for women, children and young people experiencing family violence.
- Lead, mentor, supervise and develop your specialist family violence team
- Provide direct case management service delivery, including outreach, to women, children and young people who are experiencing or escaping from family violence
- Partake in the implementation, evaluation and monitoring of the program's service delivery requirements and program planning
- Ensure data collection, reporting and other administration functions are completed accurately and on time, in line with information sharing legislation
- Facilitate and schedule team meetings; and maintain strong networks between services and the department
BENEFITS - What Quantum offer
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role
- Salary packaging | Annual indexation | Employee Assistance Program | Leave opportunities | Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring
- Demonstrated ability and experience in leadership including the capacity to lead and support the team and individual staff
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of case management practices
- Previous experience in crisis intervention and assessment with strong conflict resolution skills
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence | Working With Children's Check | Police Check
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Family Therapy or substantial experience in a related field
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Nesli Cassar on 1800 243 455.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987, we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services that positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officer’s advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
A position description is attached.