- Based in Morwell | Funding available to contribute towards relocation.
- Job Security – Ongoing | full time hours
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5| $82,000 P/A | + Superannuation
Have you recently (past 2 years) graduated from social work studies? Are you looking for a job that is meaningful, challenging and rewarding? What if your new job was helping families affected by family violence? Right now Quantum Support Services has opportunities available for eligible graduates who want to be part of a valued team working to make positive change and end family violence.
The Rural and Regional Family Violence Social Work Graduate Program is a 12 month intensive support program that will support graduates as they transition into the family violence sector through:
- Monthly half-day Communities of Practice sessions, focusing on contemporary family violence issues and practice
- Additional support including training and professional development opportunities and health, safety and wellbeing supports
- A reduced caseload to allow time to attend training, professional development, supervision, and mentoring.
Are you passionate above improving outcomes for women and children experiencing family violence? We are looking for people who can:
- Work with partner agencies within the Orange Door to provide an effective and responsive service;
- Provide a more visible contact point so that people know where to go for specialist support;
- Help people to identify family violence and child wellbeing issues;
- Provide advice based on contemporary risk assessment tools and guidance;
- Provide specialist support and tailored advice for victims, families and children, and perpetrators
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role; including resources to work from home should Government Health Advice require this;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE –what you will bring
- Understanding of Family Violence drivers, risk assessment and safety planning;
- Experience (or the ability to), work with families and children with complex needs and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive safety and wellbeing assessments;
- The ability to engage with families who are reluctant to use support services;
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police check
- Recent Tertiary qualifications in Social Work
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers and http://www.familyviolence.vic.gov.au/graduates
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Nesli Cassar on 1800 243 455.