At Relationships Australia NSW, we provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
About the Position
This is an important position that provides a welcoming and efficient experience to visiting clients. You will assist with the client intake process, helping them to register / check-in, provide a centre induction, answer initial questions and ensure a safe environment for all.
You will also provide our Parramatta team with important administrative support that is effective, accurate and timely, enabling them to deliver high-quality services to our clients.
Key Position Details
- Permanent part-time position (4 days per week)
- Parramatta location, close to public transport
- Approx. $58-61K + super + salary packaging (pro-rata)
Who We Are Looking For
- 5+ years' experience providing effective administration and customer service support, ideally in a similar environment.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and a continuous improvement focus.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office and other common systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a diverse range of people.
- Maintain strict client confidentiality, privacy and ethics standards.
- Ability to work 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 8am to 6:30pm
Why Join Relationships Australia NSW?
- Be a part of a highly-respected organisation that provides quality support services to our community.
- A values-based culture, focused on wellbeing, with an Employee Assistance Program, additional leave and benefits like salary packaging and Fitness Passport.
- We value inclusion and belonging and strive for a workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve.
- We are committed to deepening our relationships with First Nations people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between First Nations peoples and other Australians.
If this sounds like a position for you, apply online today! Due to the anticipated high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to candidates who demonstrate they meet the requirements of the position.