About Relationships Australia
Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before. Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for client phone calls, online queries and emails.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and internal customers (clinicians and other RA staff).
- Ensure smooth and consistent experience for all client interactions from initial calls through the booking process, using RA’s standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining client-related data collection and record systems compliant with organisational standards.
- Delivery of client service overview according to guidelines
- Manage phone bookings efficiently.
- Manage email and online queries efficiently.
- Efficient data entry
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and internal customers.
What you'll bring
- Have a minimum 5 years in administration and customer service.
- Have experience working in a similar industry call centre or contact centre experience.
- Strong computer skills; Experienced in MS Office (word, excel, outlook); Management of Penelope system functionality
- Service Knowledge Training - Ability to conduct training to upskill other staff where required
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract (Full time role)
- $63,000 salary + super + salary packaging benefits
- Non salary benefits to assist you in your career growth and wellbeing
Why work with us?
- Empower people to have healthy, well-being and meaningful relationships by addressing the issues impacting them
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Interested? Apply today as we want to move quickly with this recruitment.