About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you'll do
As our Couple & Family Counsellor, you'll provide high-quality counselling and therapy to couples, families and children to address the issues impacting their relationships. This can include general conflict, domestic violence, mental health, addiction issues and child-protection.
You'll use a Family Systems Framework in your counselling and provide information and referrals to improve the wellbeing of your clients. Sessions will be face to face, telephone, and online.
What you'll bring
- Postgrad Relationship Counselling or Couple and Family Counselling qualifications
- Registered or eligible to be registered with PACFA or ACA
- Experience working with children, couples and families using a robust Family Systems clinical framework
- Strong understanding of family dynamics, child protection, domestic violence, mental health, and addiction
- Calm, compassionate and firm manner when engaging with clients
- Permanent part time position at Macquarie Park (Ryde)
- 3 days per week
- $83 - $89,000 Base Salary + Super + Salary packaging benefits (Pro-rata for the days worked)
Why work with us?
- Make a genuine difference to the relationship wellbeing of individuals, couples and families; everyday!
- Work with a supportive, highly skilled and dedicated team who care about what you achieve together
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
If you are ready for your great opportunity, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.