Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before. Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
We are in a period of transformation as we bring technology and communications to the forefront of how we engage with those that need our services.
What you’ll do
In this newly created position, you will own and drive the digital portfolio (websites and app’s) in partnership with the Commercial Division to ensure it addresses current and future needs; improving people’s wellbeing.
Consulting with stakeholders, you’ll define current and future requirements for our digital solutions, coordinate workshop to elicit business requirements and identify risks / issues as part of the project management process. You'll manage the offshore vendors and hold responsibility for delivering a suite of projects aimed at improving our solutions.
- Newly created full time position
- 1 year contact based in Macquarie Park with some work from home options
- Salary + super + salary packaging benefits (if you've never worked for a NFP visit www.salary.com.au to find out how this translates to more in your take home page)
What you’ll bring
- Well rounded digital/technical skills including website and app development and implementation
- Strong business analysis/project management background to deliver effective initiatives
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to respectfully manage expectations with stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of the NFP or community services sector a distinct advantage
Why Relationship Australia NSW?
- Shape the future of websites and app’s which will directly improve people’s wellbeing
- Be part of something bigger: Last year our people delivered over 100,000 client sessions across New South Wales
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
Interested? Please apply by the closing date.