About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you'll do
You'll support families who have separated as they navigate the family law system from intake through to the resolution of their matters.
You'll work alongside a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner who leads the mediation process on parenting and property matters. Throughout this process, you'll screen for safety particularly of children, provide information, make referrals and provide other support as required by the family.
- Part time contract til June 2023
- 3 days per week
- Based at Blacktown
- $41.19 p/h + super + salary packaging benefits
What you'll bring
- Experience providing casework to couples and family experience conflict or post separation
- An understanding of family dynamics, domestic and family violence, child safety, trauma informed practice, mental health and wellbeing
- Ability to yarn with everyone, being respectful of other’s beliefs and adapting your approach to the person/group
- Understanding of the family law system and separation process beneficial
- Degree qualification in social work, counselling, psych or related field
Why work with us?
- Ensure families are supported as they navigate life after separating
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional annual leave and fitness passport
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team.
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
If you’re ready for your next challenge, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.