Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before. Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
We are in a period of transformation as we bring technology and communications to the forefront of how we engage with those that need our services.
What you’ll do
- Join the project team to implement Dynamics 365 as a core business solution
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, and validate end user and system and testing requirements
- Provide delivery streams with user stories and coaching to define the acceptance criteria and test cases
- Work with the wider team to ensure our internal CRM (Dynamics) is fit for purpose
- Analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate solutions it needs to achieve
- Newly created full time position
- FTC to 30 June 2022. Based at Macquarie Park with some work from home options
- Salary + super + salary packaging benefits (if you've never worked for a NFP visit www.salary.com.au to find out how this translates to more in your take home page)
What you’ll bring
- Excellent communication & report writing skills
- Strong problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to assist and provide the development of Test cases and the execution of the Test cases in line with Functional and UAT testing stages
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft applications and process mapping software
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage various projects/tasks simultaneously
Why Relationship Australia NSW?
- Shape the future of websites and app’s which will directly improve people’s wellbeing
- Be part of something bigger: Last year our people delivered over 100,000 client sessions across New South Wales
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
Interested? Please apply by the closing date.