About Relationships Australia
Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before. Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
As a Therapeutic Caseworker you will provide MBC therapeutic casework & counselling to RANSW MBC clients and/ or Victim/Survivor DFV support. The position works as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contributes to program and service development.
Other duties include:
- Provide incidental and crisis brief casework / counselling intervention as required and in consultation with the Team Leader
- Conduct sessions using multiple mediums including face to face, telephone, video and other mediums in accordance with RANSW policy and procedure
- Apply person-centred, trauma-informed, MBC practice and strength-based approach to working with clients
- Maintain service to clients from referral to closure as appropriate, including all clinical and administrative tasks
- Assess and refer clients to relevant services
- Create individual safety plans for victims and children
- Assess the risks to victims and needs of children and other family members. In accordance with the family safety program, provide family members with relevant services
- Facilitation of group work programs if required
- Participate in regular clinical supervision and professional development opportunities
To flourish in this role you will have:
- Post Graduate qualifications in counselling, trauma, or other relevant disciplines
- Completion of relevant training in MBC practice i.e. Grad Cert in MBC (Individual and Group)
- Be registered or eligible for membership of PCFA, ACA, AASW or APA
- Experience in facilitating men’s behaviour change programs
- Experience with working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people and ability to ensure cultural safety
- Experience with working with people with a disability and the ability to ensure cultural safety
- Experience with working with LGBTIQ+ related issues and ability to ensure cultural safety
We empower people to have healthy, well-being and meaningful relationships by addressing the issues impacting them.
In addition, we provide:
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- The opportunity to work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team.
- A strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts and fitness passport
- Flexible working arrangements help you find the perfect balance
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply today as we want to move quickly with this recruitment.