Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters now more than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
As our Senior Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP), you’ll provide high quality services to families experiencing post-separation conflict who need assistance reaching agreement on parenting arrangements or resolving issues related to finances and property settlement.
You will provide information to clients about separation, counselling and legal processes and will make referrals as required. Your work will be guided by the Family Law Act and Regulations as relates to your role as an FDRP.
You will also provide clinical supervision to colleagues to ensure practice excellence.
- 12-month contract
- Part-time position (4 days) in Macquarie Park
- $87k - $89k + super + salary packaging (Pro-rata)
You will have:
- Registration with the Australian Government Attorney General’s Department Register of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners;
- Experienced providing assessment and mediation interventions;
- Strong understanding of relationship dynamics, domestic and family violence, child safety, trauma-informed practice, diversity awareness and mental health and wellbeing;
- Calm, compassionate and professional when engaging with clients;
- Training and experience in the provision of Clinical Supervision (desirable);
- Strong professional boundaries and self-care practices; when we are at our best, we give our best.
Why Relationships Australia NSW?
- Empower families to achieve an amicable outcome for their children and property
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
If you’re ready for your next challenge, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.