About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you’ll do
You’ll report to the Team Leader, Children’s Contact Service. You’ll support and assist the Team Leader in the program area and provide direct service delivery.
In addition you’ll:
- Facilitate child-focused supervision of visits (contact) between children and young people and their parent/carer
- Provide knowledge of community resources, including referrals and other services in the health, legal and community sectors
- Deliver a client centred, integrated service of a high standard and in accordance with RANSW policy and practice
- Complete intake assessments and assesses families for risk and suitability to access Children's Contact Service
- Plan, negotiate and set up contact arrangements, including orientation of children
- Provide case management including case review, evaluation and referral to internal and external programs
- Liaise closely with and seeks guidance from the CCS Team leader to ensure the CCS meets service delivery standards, quality, performance and legal compliance
- Assist the Team Leader in enabling change to develop and improve practice
- Ensure the work of the organisation is well promoted in the Centre and supports cross sector collaboration and maximum uptake and delivery
- Participate in and facilitate any program review and evaluation
- Provide advice to the Team leader on staff development needs, client issues and escalations
- Assist Team Leader in the behind the scenes planning and operation of the service
- Contract until 30/6/22
- 4 days a week - including weekends
- Service will operate on Sundays in 2022
- Work across 2 sites - Berkeley Vale and Broadmeadow
- $71,000 base salary + super + salary packaging benefits
What you’ll bring
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (eg social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications
- Qualification or demonstrated competencies in supervision, couple or family therapy, family dispute resolution, mediation, counselling, group work, workplace training, psychotherapy, case management
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live group work supervision
- Demonstrated competence and understanding of working within a trauma informed framework
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Why work with us?
- Empower people to have healthy, well-being and meaningful relationships by addressing the issues impacting them
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team
- We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Immediate start if possible.
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.