Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
Leading our Counselling team in Broadmeadow requires clinical expertise, service management as well as flexibility, initiative and organisational skills.
As our Team Leader, you will supervise our team of Counsellors, ensure our clients receive high quality culturally appropriate individual and couples counselling services and monitor our performance against targets. You will work closely with the Service Manager on reporting and other initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to step away from the intensity of frontline child and family services while retaining the sense of satisfaction from promoting healthily family relationships.
- Part time 4 days position based in Broadmeadow
- $93k - $97k + super + salary packaging (pro-rata)
As a Senior Counsellor, Clinical Supervisor or Manager, you will have:
- Experience providing clinical supervision to Counsellors ideally with a supervision qualification;
- Strong management capability to monitor and manage performance against targets;
- Ideally people leadership experience in a therapeutic, clinical or family service;
- A balance of compassion and practice expertise to ensure services are effective, clinically robust and culturally appropriate.
Why Relationships Australia?
- Walk alongside people as they heal from the past and rebuild the relationships that matter
- Join an organisation who puts the client first in all our actions
- Support and be supported: Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together and how you grow as a team.
- Strong clinical and professional development focus inc comprehensive individual and group supervision, additional study leave and discounted fee’s for RA NSW professional courses
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
If you possess the skills and experience to be successful in this role, apply below.