About Rare Birds
Rare Birds is a profit for purpose organisation which advances gender diversity in business. We do this through our three pillars of mentoring, education and community. Rare Birds is able to have impact because of a network of passionate, highly successful mentors and ambassadors who walk the talk, and affiliate partnerships with some of the world’s leading businesses.
Our small team is collaborative, passionate and purpose driven. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic professional to join our team and play a key role in amplifying the voice of Rare Birds!
About the Role
We are currently seeking a professional and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and execute our digital / social strategy, which will drive brand consistency and business growth.
As the successful candidate you will be instrumental in managing the creation of an all inclusive digital / social strategy that will serve our complex target audience and reflect our strong brand presence. You will lead and develop a strategy which includes branding, lead generation & nurture, funnel optimisation, corporate partnerships, content creation & scheduling and monitoring analytics to improve the overall effectiveness. This a full time position but open to 4 days and flexible work arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy & Planning - End-to-end strategy development and execution including research, defining KPIs, competitor analysis, customer segmentation, funnel mapping, lead planning and content planning. Ensure the strategy builds overall brand consistency and drives business growth.
- Paid Social Advertising - Full ownership of executing Facebook and Instagram CPC/CPM campaigns to increase mentor and mentee leads. Duties include: designing the creative, preparing the offer, launching, optimisation and reporting, ad text copy development.
- Lead generation and nurture - Optimise the current marketing funnel. Including updating landing pages, updating the CRM journey, optimising ad campaigns, retargeting previous mentors and mentees and setting up a lead referral pathway.
- Corporate Partnerships - Develop a LinkedIn strategy to secure corporate partnerships. This can include automated DM outreach, LinkedIn ads, LinkedIn groups or comment outreach.
- Editorial Calendar – Create a content calendar for Instagram and Facebook that aligns with target markets. Design creatives, schedule all content and monitor posts.
- Creative Development – Development & execution of a range of creative including testimonials, video, capturing photos, designing posts, filtering images and understanding what type of content our audience wants served to them.
- Analytics and Reporting - Monitor progress of all marketing campaigns. Produce a monthly report of each activity and use Google analytics to inform the way forward.
Position Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in development and execution of an end-to-end marketing strategy
- Experience in capturing video and images for social
- Excellent management of Facebook ads manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- 4 + years of social media management experience
- Knowledge of Canva, Buffer and Google Analytics
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, funnel optimisation, lead generation & nurture, CRM and creative design across multiple platforms
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
What we offer
- A front row seat to transformative programs for female founders and emerging female leaders
- Exposure to an amazing network of mentors and ambassadors and the startup ecosystem
- Flexible work arrangements, which support working from home
- A salary of $85,000 (plus super)
If you have any questions about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist enquiry via EthicalJobs to discuss.