- Work for a leading Disability service provider
- 2 x Permanent full time positions
- Salary packaging options
- Mosman Park location
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia. We have grown over the past 12 months and due to this rapid growth, we are seeking motivated individuals with a “can do” attitude who will partner with the operational areas to ensure we provide consistent and effective services to our customers
About the role
You will lead a dedicated team who are responsible for the relevant business areas rostering functions including the maintenance and development of rosters, workforce utilisation, planning, reporting and updating time and attendance records.
Key responsibilities for this role but not limited:
- Lead the effective and efficient management of rostering services.
- Manage, guide and support a team of roster officers
- Develop rosters to achieve efficiency and maximise the use of resources
- Provide advice and support to customers, supervisors and employees throughout the workforce planning and utilisation process, ensuring accurate information is provided to stakeholders
- Provide operational supervision to rostering team by managing performance to achieve KPIs
- Produce accurate and informative reports from time and attendance, payroll and operational reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, standards and regulations to minimise risk and enhance Rocky Bay brand reputation
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring rostering staff
- Experience in the development of rosters, workforce planning and utilisation
- Experience in the use of electronic rostering, CMS and other integrated systems
- Sound knowledge of awards and or terms and condition implications when developing employee rosters to ensure compliance and management of operational costs
- A strong understanding of and experience in working within a framework of customer centered practice using an adaptive and flexible approach
- A solutions focused approach informed by critical thinking and highly developed analytical skills
- An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within immediate and broader teams
- Competency in the use of rostering systems, developing and delivering reports, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands and complete tasks on time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Safety & Health obligations and the ability to assess and manage organisational risk
- Demonstrated integrity, professionalism and high level of resilience
- NDIS Workers Screening
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
- Evidence of current influenza vaccine
In return, Rocky Bay offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Excellent work-life balance
- The opportunity to work with passionate, inspiring colleagues making a real difference to the lives of people with disabilities.
You must have the right to work in Australia on a permanent basis to apply.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click Apply Now, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role.
For more information about the roles, please contact Jackie Vernon, Manager Talent and Workforce on (08) 6282 1922 or Shona Lucas, HR Advisor on (08) 9383 6164
To view the position description click this link