- Job no: 492342
- Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
- Work for a leading WA Disability Service provider!
- Geraldton Location
- Salary Range: $118,965 - $127,801 depending on experience including 10% p.a. Super, Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading
- Regional Allowance
Rocky Bay continues to grow and we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Occupational Therapist to join our outstanding interdisciplinary team in Geraldton to;
- Deliver individualised customer-centred interventions to customers
- Work collaboratively to achieve clinical excellence
- Contribute to innovate service improvements by ‘Looking for Better Ways’
- Be part of a diversified and progressive disability service organisation
Your Case List will consist of varying complexity based on your experience, providing great opportunities to continually develop your skills and knowledge across early intervention, school age and adult customers.
About Rocky Bay
Established for over 80 years, Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services offering choice and independence to thousands of children, youth and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
Joining the Geraldton team, you will work collaboratively to deliver interdisciplinary services that support people with disability to achieve their goals and potential. You will be supervised by your Team Leader and receive clinical support from experienced Allied Health Professionals and discipline specific Advanced Clinicians.
To be considered for this position you will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Highly developed communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed clinical reasoning skills, that are solution-focused
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, key stakeholders and team members
- Proven ability to conduct supervision and mentor junior team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
- Flexibility to work across differing hub locations, Saturday morning roster and extended hours to meet customer needs (where required)
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy from a recognised institution
- Current AHPRA registration
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Education Department Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Current Working with Children check
- Current Flu Vaccination
- NDIS Workers Screening & orientation module
- Experience delivering therapy services under the NDIS
- Experience working in the disability sector
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to enhance the abilities and enrich the lives of our customers with disabilities. We welcome new therapists who reflect our values-based culture and provide comprehensive employee rewards through a range of benefits and opportunities which include;
- Ability to participate in portfolio groups to suit differing professional interests
- Access to a range of best practice technology and equipment including individual laptops
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development, including New Graduate Pathway and Professional Practice Program
- Career progression – clinical and team leadership pathways
- Therapy Services team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- $1,000 refer a friend program
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Subsidised uniforms
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
- You must have the right to work in Australia to apply
- Please answer all pre-qualification questions including case list and work location preferences
- The recruitment process will commence immediately
What are you waiting for?
Please click the “Apply Now” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications for the role.
For further information, please contact Shona Lucas HR Advisor on email@example.com using the subject line: Senior Occupational Therapist - Geraldton enquiry via EthicalJobs or 08 9383 6164.
The recruitment process will begin immediately
To view the position description click this link.