- Working for a leading disability services provider
- Career development opportunities
- Location: Cockburn
Now is an exciting time to join Rocky Bay. We are a leading provider of disability support services, offering choice and independence to thousands of Western Australians of all ages living with a disability and growing rapidly which can lead to career progression opportunities.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Team Leader to support our expanding team of Support Workers who are supporting people living with a disability to achieve their goals; such as living in their own home, recreational pursuits, independent travel and social and community participation.
As team leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring and coaching of the Support Workers in your team
- Provide an excellent quality of services ensuring that all Rocky Bay’s vision and goals are met;
- Provide leadership and direction to establish and maintain a culture of professionalism, teamwork, achievement and accountability;
- In collaboration with the Service Manager create opportunities to market the organisation through activities and events; and
- Drive a culture of good governance ensuring that the reputation of Rocky Bay is held in high esteem and that Rocky Bay is consistently recognised as a leading brand
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- Considerable experience in leadership and high level of understanding of leading support services within the community;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Display attitude and behaviours which support the expressed values of Rocky Bay;
- Demonstrated leadership ability to develop effective relationships and to motivate, encourage and direct the efforts of others to meet all objectives;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Current WA driver’s license;
- NDIS Workers Screening Check;
- Current First Aid Cert
- Proof of current Influenza Vaccination
- Two professional contactable references (one from your current or most recent employer)
- A rewarding role and competitive salary
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- A supportive and dynamic working environment
To apply online, forward your resume and covering letter addressing the above attributes by using the ‘Apply’ button.
To view the position description click this link.