- Position Title: Administration Officer – Corporate Services
- Classification: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry (SCHCADS) Award 2010 Level 3
- This position is advertised full time, but will consider job share
- Above Award $66,729.52 per annum and 10% superannuation ($73,402.47 plus salary packaging total package)
- Reports To: Director of Corporate Services
- Direct Reports: None
- Team: Corporate Services
- Key internal contacts: Director Corporate Services, Marketing and Fundraising Manager, Marketing and Fundraising Assistant, Finance Officer
- Key external contacts: Outsourced Consultants, Funders, Partners
Purpose of the Position
The Administration Officer – Corporate Services fulfils an important “front of house” role and is responsible for providing quality support to the Corporate Services Team in meeting the organisation’s objectives.
The Administration Officer – Corporate Services will make decisions in respect to the day-to-day functions within the parameters of the organisation’s policy and procedures.
Whilst this position is advertised as full time, will consider job share.
The Administration Officer – Corporate Services will be responsible for:
- Reception duties including answering phone and greeting visitors.
- Preparation and tracking of correspondence.
- Event management support.
- Monitor and respond to email queries.
- Liaise with the organisation’s cleaners.
- Set up meeting rooms.
- Manage maintenance queries and seek to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Maintaining documentation for quality assurance and compliance agendas.
- Conduct stock inventories.
- Purchasing of office supplies such as stationery, groceries and catering.
- Updating Full Stop Australia’s website.
- Preparing, packing and tracking publication orders.
- Monthly transferring of external meetings, professional development and media from Outlook calendar the Board tracker.
- Maintaining the quality assurance register in relation to accreditation.
- Administrative support for Corporate Team Meetings.
- Other activities as required in line with the purpose of the position.
The Administration Officer – Corporate Services will also:
- Participate in ongoing performance management and professional development.
- Ensure that work is carried out with a high standard of professionalism, efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy; that timeframes are met; and that data integrity and security are maintained at all times.
- Comply with the organisation’s performance appraisal policy and procedure and participate in any ensuing professional development.
- Comply with information collection, quality improvement, risk management procedures, record keeping and administrative practices of the organisation.
- Ensure all documentation is concise, legible, secure and available to colleagues as appropriate within the organisation.
- Abide by workplace practices.
- Comply with the Confidentiality Policy and Copyright Agreement.
- Ensure work practices are ethical and comply with the Full Stop Australia Code of Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (or working towards qualification).
- Two years’ experience working in office administration.
- Well-developed organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding supporter/customer care and a supporter centred approach.
- Experience in managing projects and tasks to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, with experience in writing for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate situations to a successful outcome.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Support for and commitment to the organisation’s intersectional feminist values.
- Experience in using digital platforms content management systems and external fundraising platforms.
- Experience working with a donor/customer database.
- Experience in working with data to evaluate the business activities.
- Ability to work cross-culturally.
- Experience in the non-profit sector.
Other requirements of the role
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake Working with Children and National Criminal Records Checks
- Please note under the Public Health Order 2021 all staff are required to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine or provide evidence of an exemption.
Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Administration Officer - Corporate Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.