- Join our passionate and supportive team making a real difference to families facing childhood cancer
- Work for one of Australia’s most respected national children’s charities
- Full-time, permanent position based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with options for flexible working
When a child is diagnosed with cancer, it affects the whole family. In the daunting and unpredictable experience that follows diagnosis, a child needs as much stability and support from their family as possible. Redkite is a lifeline for families, providing high quality emotional, financial and practical support across their entire cancer experience.
Redkite is currently seeking to appoint an experienced not for profit services delivery professional in the role of Services Information & Systems Manager to help drive and deliver our digital services and access strategy. This role is responsible for the delivery of our digital and other information services for children with cancer and their families. They improve processes to ensure effective systems are in place to deliver high quality, efficient services and customer experience.
Reporting to the General Manager Services and Impact, and leading a small professional team, the Services Information & Systems Manager is a senior leadership role within Redkite. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that families connecting with Redkite receive responsive, personalised care and are connected to the support that best meets their needs, including through the provision of online services and information and internal referral to Redkite’s community social work team.
- Growing and developing high quality, inclusive information and resources for family members. This includes leading the development of digital solutions from both a service systems and delivery perspective, driven by client needs and enabling a positive client experience.
- Be proactive in driving innovation and process improvement within the Services group and contributing to this as required across the organisation.
- Efficiently and sustainably managing our services systems and processes, including those supporting the delivery of our flagship Financial Assistance program.
You will be an innovative and highly motivated services professional with strong expertise in delivering digital solutions to drive service reach, efficiency and sustainability. To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Over 5 years’ experience managing services, preferably in a not-for-profit health and/or community services environment
- Education in related field to degree level or equivalent
- Strong experience and expertise in developing and delivering digital/online services, including vendor management and utilising digital product analytics to drive service development
- Demonstrated ability to coach and engage others in using digital solutions as part of a blended approach to delivering support
- Strong understanding of the importance of customer experience and co-design approaches to service development
- Experience in managing ‘back office’ administration systems and teams to enable high quality information, resources and digital service delivery
- Proven track record leading new projects, including change and transition management
- Strong experience in staff management including individual and team development
- Experience with working within a CRM system. An understanding of the Salesforce CRM would be highly regarded