The position is:
- Monday to Friday
- Flexibility to be based at any of our Sydney offices (Parramatta, Castle Hill & Bankstown).
About headspace and Flourish Australia
One in four young people have experienced a mental health issue in the past 12 months – a higher prevalence than all other age groups. headspace provides early intervention mental health services to young people who present with mental health issues, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
Flourish Australia has a long and proud history of providing recovery-oriented mental health services in Australia. We offer a range of services to meet the different needs of those with a lived experience of a mental health issue. This includes help with finding a home that is safe and secure, assistance with training and getting a job, or encouragement to develop friendships and learn new things. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
About the Opportunity
As the headspace Practice Manager, you will work under the direction of the Clinical & Operations Manager, to provide office management and administrative support functions for the headspace teams at Parramatta, Castle Hill, Bankstown and Broken Hill.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Provide office management and administrative support to headspace operations
- Coordinate the recruitment, induction and training of new headspace staff
- Ensure appropriate documentation for credentialing, registration, insurance & service agreements of private practitioners
- Ensure accuracy and confidentiality of medical & client records
- Oversee daily financial operations, including conducting Medicare billing reviews, reconciliation of invoices, delivering invoices and creating reports
- Be responsible for the administration of internal & external audits of staff files & service delivery etc
- Tertiary qualifications in business management, administration, finance, or human resources.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge of allied health/ medical practice management.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Medicare billing, Electronic Medical Records, and the Australian health system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high degree of computer literacy, including demonstrated experience with report writing and electronic client information management systems.
About the Benefits
- Level 8 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018) equivalent to $54,000+ p.a.
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Generous leave provisions including 17.5% leave loading and 2 additional days of personal leave
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for professional development and training such as Mental Health First Aid and ASIST
We are actively observing COVID safe work practices and have implemented flexible working arrangements.