- Closed-term full-time (5 year term)
- Monday to Friday with some on-call responsibilities
- Can be based at any of our New England offices (Tamworth, Moree or Armidale)
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, you will oversee Flourish Australia's operations in the New England Area. As the Senior Cluster Manager, your role will be fundamental in the provision of high quality and responsive recovery-oriented service that best supports people to achieve their hopes and dreams.
As the Senior Cluster Manager, you will:
- Manage and develop service provision and provide leadership.
- Manage the fiscal, people and property resources of the services.
- Ensure services are of high standard and comply with standards of quality practice.
- Manage, develop and maintain key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the expansion of Flourish Australia's services.
- A degree in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- At least 5-years experience in a relevant upper or senior management role.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated experience fostering and sustaining partnerships.
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of severe and persistent mental illness.
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislative and funding contract requirements.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ability to fully utilise the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Level 8 + 10% on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018
- An attractive motor vehicle allowance
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive infrastructure including a mobile phone, laptop and other resources for work purposes