- Closed-term full-time (5 year term)
- Monday to Friday with some on-call responsibilities
- Can be based at any of our New England offices (Tamworth, Moree or Armidale)
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. For over 60 years, we have provided individual support to people with a lived experience of a mental health issue for them to live purposeful lives.
Our services are comprehensive and our approach is highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. We start by fully understanding an individuals strengths, the challenges they face and what flourishing looks like for them. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Everyone who works at Flourish Australia is dedicated to providing people experiencing mental health issues with the day-to-day support and encouragement they need to create a rewarding life for themselves in their community.
About the Opportunity
As the Senior Cluster Manager, you will be fundamental in the provision of high quality and responsive recovery-oriented service that best supports people to achieve their hopes and dreams.
Supported by the General Manager, Operations, you will:
- Manage and develop service provision and provide leadership.
- Manage the fiscal, people and property resources of the services.
- Ensure services are of high standard and comply with standards of quality practice.
- Manage, develop and maintain key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the expansion of Flourish Australia's services.
- A degree in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- At least 5-years experience in a relevant upper or senior management role.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated experience fostering and sustaining partnerships.
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of severe and persistent mental illness.
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislative and funding contract requirements.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Level 8 + 10% on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018 equivalent to approximately $124,000 per annum
- An attractive motor vehicle allowance
- 17.5% annual leave loading & 2 additional days of personal leave
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Comprehensive infrastructure including a mobile phone, laptop and other resources for work purposes
A position description is attached.