- Monday to Friday
- Working with our Community Businesses team in Tamworth
- Grade 5 (Supervisor) on the SES Award
About the OpportunitIES
- Plan and coordinate Community Business activities, including rostering, team briefings and continual supervision of employees to ensure efficient and quality work is carried out;
- Support employees using approaches that are considerate of barriers and that encourage resilience and commitment to work;
- Be hands-on and support the team to meet agreed service targets, balancing the need to lead by example with the need to oversee, assess and guide tasks;
- Provide employees with training and resources to support knowledge and skills progression in accordance with their Service Agreements, NDIS Service Standards and relevant legislation;
- Attend regular meetings with the Flourish Australia Site Manager and the Community Businesses Program Manager to provide updates, feedback and input to continuous improvement planning.
Aims of the Community Businesses
- Social: to create a recovery and reintegration pathway for people with mental health issues through various employment activities.
- Economic: to create paid work opportunities for people who have mental health issues.
- Product and services: to provide industry-standard products and services that meet the needs and expectations of targeted markets.
- Support: to increase awareness of mental health issue sand to motivate support from other businesses and agencies in the community.
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Confidence to successfully work with and motivate a team.
- Ability to work and proceed with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite proficiently.
- Demonstrated understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of mental health issues.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Certificate IV Non-Clinical Mental Health.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
For further information, please contact Robert Eagland, Program Manager. E: email@example.com, using the subject line: Supervisors (ADE) - Tamworth enquiry via EthicalJobs (please do not email applications).
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Career development opportunities
A position description is attached.