- 12-month, 20 hour per week contract, with the potential to become permanent
- Randwick location, flexible working environment after initial probation, access to NFP salary packaging & meals card
- Create fundraising and marketing campaign brands from concepts to final artwork and develop assets for all communications channels
- Create and manage graphic design assets for all marketing and communication activities including website, fundraising campaigns, social media channels, EDMs, event collateral
- Create marketing collateral for corporate partnerships and for other areas of the business such as our learning program, volunteering and operations
- Develop and create video content for all fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Manage the visual representation for RMHC Sydney by taking photos when required and managing our photo library
- Support the fundraising team for all design, video and photo needs for any fundraising and marketing collateral required.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who is passionate and creative and showcase the stories from the House. The environment in which you will be working calls for a high level of emotional intelligence, empathy, resilience and most importantly a sense of fun!
- You must be mission led and service focused
- Be self-motivated and driven, with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage people
- Be prepared to step up in a small team outside of your “written success profile” at times.
- Have a good eye for detail
- Tertiary experience in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) as well as basic HTML knowledge
- Experience working with Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Sound understanding of file and colour management, print and digital design output and ability to interpret brand guidelines
- Video editing knowledge using Adobe Premier Pro or similar packages
- Experience in taking photos or using a digital camera or similar
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple project tasks at the same time.
Salary is $60K pro rata + Salary Sacrifice + Super
ALL RMHC Sydney roles are contracted roles for the first year, with view to permanency at the end of the contracted year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our organisation.
The safety of the children and families we help is paramount. Our recruitment and selection process includes police and working with children checks to assess applicants’ suitability to work with children and families.
A position description is attached.