- Rewarding Income + Salary Packaging + Super
- Consider a career in human resources in aged care
- Join a dynamic team culture where staff thrive on making a difference
- Free access to on-site parking, St Kilda Rd location
- Full time position or opportunity to work four days per week
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic HR Professional to join our Royal Freemasons People and Development team.
This role is a great stepping-stone for an early career HR professional!
As the HR & Training Administrator you will provide a high level of HR administrative to support to our HR Advisers, as well as supporting wider training and education initiatives across Royal Freemasons.
Primarily this involves delivering key HR administrative processes to ensure compliance in accordance with aged care standards and specifically:
- Act point of contact and respond to basic HR enquiries via phone or email, referring matters to the appropriate HR team member when necessary.
- Coordinate the administration actions associated with the new starter process, leaver process, probations and other HR functions as required.
- Assist in the preparation of employment contracts, letters, new employee packs, induction packs, and other HR documents and correspondence.
- Perform and monitor compliance for Police Checks, AHPRA, verifying working rights and inductions.
- Ensure all training completion is tracked and the LMS is maintained and updated accordingly.
- Maintaining employee files, records management and the people and culture filing system.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Training and Business Administration, or working towards
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a HR Administration
- Ideally 2 years’ experience within the aged care/health sector (not essential)
- Experience with advanced computer skills in MS Office and HR & training databases
- Great customer service skills, ability to communicate well with people from a CALD background
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and a high attention to detail
- A passion to work within the aged care industry and make a difference
- An understanding of aged care education requirements and industry standards (desirable)
Are you someone that has a passion for aged care, and want to make a difference within the sector where residents / consumers and their families benefit?
Do you possess excellent communication and time management skills and have an ability to deliver a high level of high customer service where you build positive and lasting relationships?
If you are a high performer that is looking to develop your HR generalist experience, then we want to hear from you!
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us