- Do you want to join one of Victoria’s most recognised not-for-profit animal welfare organisation?
- An exciting new opportunity to join our Corporate Communications team and produce video and digital content for RSPCA Victoria
- Permanent part-time opportunity available at our Burwood East site/Working from home, one day per week
About RSPCA Victoria
RSPCA Victoria is a non-government, community-based, not-for-profit organisation whose vision is ‘ending cruelty to all animals’. We are Victoria’s best-known and most respected animal welfare organisation.
Our organisation’s purpose is to work with the community to achieve outstanding animal welfare through education, advocacy, and animal care and protection. RSPCA Victoria’s values - clarity and accountability, respect and consideration, and expertise and collaboration - set clear expectations for all our staff and volunteers.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a Digital Content Producer to join our Corporate Communications team in a permanent part-time capacity, one day per week. Reporting to the Senior Digital Communications Advisor, you will be responsible for support the Corporate Communications team by producing video and digital content, focusing on producing, filming, and editing engaging and creative content for both RSPCA Victoria’s external and internal digital channels, including the creation of short-form videos and the utilisation of graphics and animations.
This role will attract a salary of $69,645 – $88,217 (pro-rata) inclusive of superannuation at 10%, based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Digital Communications Advisor, you will:
- Capture, edit and export high quality video, audio and motion graphics content.
- Lead the production of all video requirements across the organisation from stakeholder management to initial draft, including storyboarding, production and delivery.
- Support the development of digital and brand engagement initiatives and strategies.
- Maintain quality control in line with brand guidelines and a consistent look and feel throughout production of content creation.
- Provide support to the wider Corporate Communications team as required from time to time.
What we are looking for from you
- Previous experience in video production and digital content creation.
- Advanced skills using Adobe Suite, including Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
- Solid technical knowledge and skills in operating video and photography equipment
- Experience creating a wide range of video content for a range of different channels
- Strong time management skills and ability to produce multiple projects simultaneously within tight timeframes
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Tertiary qualification in communications, video production or similar relevant industry qualification would be highly regarded.
- This position also requires a valid Victorian Driver’s License and a current Working with Children’s Check
What we can offer you
- Encouraged work-life balance and a broad range of leave entitlements, including annual leave, personal leave, additional leave (6 days per year pro-rata), purchased leave, paid parental leave, study leave and paid family and domestic violence leave.
- Access to a range of mental health and wellbeing supportive initiatives, including confidential counselling services, education programs, access our Parents and Carers platform that has a wealth of resources to support working parents and carers.
- Generous discount on products and services, including Hill’s pet food, Hush Puppies footwear and RSPCA Victoria retail and vet clinic products and services
- Salary packaging and novated lease arrangements on offer with leading provider, Maxxia.
- Access to a range of learning and development opportunities that will benefit and support you in your role.
How to Apply
To learn more about our organisation and this job opportunity, please visit our website at www.rspcavic.org and download the Position Description for more details. Alternatively, please contact our Senior Digital Communications Advisor, Peter Arena on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Digital Content Producer enquiry via EthicalJobs.
If this role is of interest to you, submit your application with your cover letter and resume, addressing how you meet the selection criteria.
RSPCA Victoria is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Applicants are welcome to access RSPCA Victoria’s Diversity & Inclusion Policy here.