- Ruah aims to promote measures to achieve equality. Section 51 of the Equal opportunity Act applies to this role.
- Our mission is open hearts and bold strides
Understanding the role
Working collaboratively across all of Ruah, and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will actively lead, coordinate, and develop best practice systems to support quality, risk and compliance as part of the organisational and cultural governance of Ruah.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive leadership and management advice in a hands-on way, operating quality and auditing systems, developing risk assessment and mitigation plans, and developing quality outcome processes and measures to support Ruah services to our Clients. The role also contributes specialised support in areas that add value to matters of risk, compliance, and safety around Ruah services.
In doing so, the position is responsible for:
- Leading a team of risk, compliance and safety-focused professionals;
- Developing and maintaining service delivery standards and outcome processes for Ruah programs by the various regulatory and funding bodies, which includes overseeing Ruah’s Accreditation cycles;
- Review and continual improvement of outcomes-based policy and practice;
- Applying a range of methodologies and skills to ensure relevance and effectiveness of governance systems; and
- Ensuring these functions all also implemented across Ruah’s subsidiary organisations.
What do we offer?
- A growing and supportive team that’s making a tangible difference in the community
- A competitive NFP annual base salary, with a range starting from $99,000 depending on experience
- Salary packaging for up to $15,900
- A highly flexible work environment that’s built to bring out your best self
- Our technology is pretty awesome too
Who are we looking for?
Qualification(s): Tertiary qualifications in a related area (Risk, Compliance, Quality, Commerce) with be highly regarded and/or extensive knowledge and experience in establishing governance, compliance, quality and/or continuous improvement.
- A commitment to work within and contribute to the vision, mission, core values and manifesto of Ruah.
- Ability to inspire, influence and lead others in achieving service quality standards and outcomes.
- A commitment to and understanding of outcomes-based service delivery and associated outcomes-based frameworks.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills, with the ability to negotiate, engage and motivate.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, with a capacity to think strategically and operationally.
- Demonstrable experience in accreditation assessment and/or quality evaluation.
- Experience in interpreting and applying Standards, measuring, and auditing.
- Sound understanding and experience in systems review and development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a wide range of IT applications.
- Advanced skills in coaching for individual and team performance.
- Skills and/or knowledge individualised person-centred approaches.
For further information about the position please contact:
Chief Financial Officer
email@example.com, using the subject line: Service Lead Governance enquiry via EthicalJobs
Only successful applicants will be contacted
A position description is attached.
We are building a workplace where difference is embraced and encouraged - and to do this, we need people on our team who are representative of the clients we work with, who are passionate about change and courageous enough to stand up for what is right.
Everyone is welcome. Everyone belongs.