- Ongoing Part Time position available - commencing 3 days per week with potential for increase
- Be one of the first points of contact for our Participants enquiring about our services
- Award: Social Community Health and Disability Services (SCHADS) Award (2010)
- $25 per hour, plus superannuation
WHO WE ARE:
With significant experience in the disability sector within government and community organisations, Rubix Support is passionate about supporting people with cognitive impairments to lead the life they want to live and to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Rubix Support provide support to people aged between two years to sixty-five years old. We are a registered provider under the NDIS and provide services across three main areas — positive behaviour support, support coordination and lifestyle support; and a new fourth area being Psychosocial Recovery Coach supports.
We are focused on evidence based best practice, a commitment to social justice with a human rights lens who are passionate about achieving positive outcomes for the people we support.
WHAT WE DO:
Rubix Support’s Vision is to be a leader in the provision of evidence-based, practical, individualised behaviour assessment and support for people with intellectual impairments, psychosocial disability and complex support needs.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- New and exciting opportunity to be part of our team! We are committed to your personal growth and provide you with significant, on-going support including training opportunities.
- Be part of a growing business with future potential opportunities.
- You will be part of a team that has significant experience supporting people with cognitive impairments and psychosocial disabilities. We are a team that strives on positive team culture and are always happy to support each other.
AS A administration support officer YOU WILL:
- Provide welcoming and warming experiences through first point of contact for our participants and enquires for Rubix Support services. You will have direct contact with a large variety of service providers and participants who have cognitive impairments via the phone and sometimes within the office.
- Providing coverage to our Office Coordinator during breaks and while on leave and providing support to our clients, people living with disability.
- Provide professional and efficient day to day administration support to customers and across all teams within the Rubix Support office, including general administration tasks such as incoming and outgoing mail, managing office systems and ordering all required office supplies.
- Provide administrative assistance to support the day to day running of Rubix Support.
- Provide employees with system support for business system applications.
- Assist with administrative tasks relating to the recruitment and onboarding of new employees – such as the scheduling of interviews and following up on reference checks for new applicants.
- Have strong administration skills and record keeping, ensuring adherence to privacy and confidentiality legislation
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with our participants, their families, community agencies and other professionals
- Able to adapt to changing needs and prioritise tasks in an efficient manner
- Ability to provide support and guidance to a variety of internal and external stakeholders across a broad range of internal and external systems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, while maintaining a positive and welcoming environment
- Advanced computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office 365 package including the ability to develop and adapt documents and spreadsheets
- Commitment to social justice and inclusion and valuing difference and diversity
- High standard of personal integrity and commitment to the organisational values
- Value and enjoy teamwork and ability to collaborate with others to achieve common goals
- Can work autonomously
Rubix Support operates a stringent safety screening procedure for all preferred candidates including:
- A cleared NDIS Worker Screening check (Employee to complete)
- A satisfactory national and international (where applicable) police check,
- A current Working with Children's Check,
- Two professional references.
A position description is attached below.
To submit your application, follow the Apply Now instructions below.