- $93,600 - $97,760 + Salary Packaging + Superannuation
Take to opportunity to work in this award-winning, independent, not-for-profit primary healthcare provider. Support community health, home care, and residential aged care services across Victoria’s beautiful Macedon Ranges.
About the role
- Provide direct generalist counselling services and health promotion to the community around the Gisborne and Macedon Ranges region within a multidisciplinary framework.
- Deliver and provide psychology services to the paediatric and youth community as well as support the MRH community health practice through group work and health promotion.
- Working across different funding streams including NDIS, provide casework, referral, and advocacy through individual and family group therapy work. Ensuring culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) and/or disadvantaged residents receive equitable access to services
Benefits & Perks
- Part-time three days per week
- Flexible hours, days
- Salary packaging
- CPD leave
Skills and experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Psychology
- Current registration AHPRA
- Experience in paediatric and youth mental health
- Competence in evidence-based therapies
For more information about this beautiful area please click here.
please click Apply Now and upload your CV and cover letter addressing the skills and experience listed.
If you have any questions or would like some more information you can contact the recruitment team at email@example.com using the subject line: Psychologist - Gisborne enquiry via EthicalJobs or call 03 9349 7800.