Our client is passionate about helping people. Both their staff and their clients. There is an opportunity to do things better in the disability sector and that’s exactly what they have been delivering on since their commencement. With over 20 years’ experience between the two co-founders in the health and disability sector, we strive to be a provider of choice for those that are most vulnerable within NDIS.
They pride them on taking a client-centric approach to the way in which services are delivered and are currently looking for the best of the best health practitioners to join the team. We are looking for a motivated, client centric, outcome focused occupational therapist to join their team in Brisbane.
- We are looking for a highly driven OT that thrives on working independently and has the passion to help and support our clients as well as contribute to the positive culture that our team already has.
- You will be provided with a work-life balance. That is not optional
- It is desirable to understand and be able to interpret a variety of psychometric screening tools such as the Vineland adaptive behavioural scale, PEDI-CAT, WHODAS (just to name a few)
- You will have an understanding of various assessments within the NDIS that include (but not limited to) SIL, SDA, ILO and a general FCA.
- You will be proven to be able to deliver effective therapeutic interventions that have a focus on building functional capacity across all age groups.
- It is desirable to have a good level of commercial acumen and understand the key drivers behind referral trends. Providing quality customer service to all stakeholders is essential to be successful in this role.
- For the right person, you will be provided with opportunities as the business grows, whether this be financial, allowances towards professional development, or something else that you wish to propose. That’s the advantage of working with boutique business. We can, and will provide flexibility in all aspects of business operations including how you are remunerated and rewarded.
- You will have the opportunity to mentor other clinicians based on your level of expertise, including gaining additional career opportunities.
- Bachelor of occupational therapy
- NDIS experience and understanding is highly preferable however as long as you have clinical experience, this is key.
- As passion for assisting clients to reach their full potential
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships with a variety of stakeholders and be able to demonstrate and validate repeat referral sources.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills, particularly in advocacy, meditation, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Current driver's license and registered vehicle
- AHPRA registration
- NDIS worker check
- Other qualifications specific to disability will be highly regarded
WHY WORK WITH US?
- If you are successful, you will become a leader of the business
- Your mentors have 20 years of combined health and commercial knowledge both within disability and other health areas
- Great hourly rate/salary as well as market leading long-term incentives
- Regular and ongoing discipline-specific meetings
- Flexibility to work from your home and from one of our office locations
- Career mapping with regular opportunities for advancement
For a confidential discussion, please call one of the friendly team members at NextGen HR on 03 9119 0700.
Please submit your application via the Apply Now link.