This well regarded not for profit is seeking an Online Communications Officer to manage its online platforms, including the website, members portal, intranet and social media channels.
The main responsibilities in this busy role include
- Maintaining and updating the organisation's website to ensure content is user friendly and accessible
- Maintaining social media pages by creating and posting regular updates
- Providing advice to stakeholders across the organisation on how to best present their content online
- Managing the email marketing platform and creating and sending email newsletters
- Assisting with other communication functions as required
To be successful in this role you will have the following
- Experience maintaining online platforms to ensure they are user focussed, accessible and optimised for search engines
- Social media experience including developing content, monitoring and responding to interactions.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to adapt style to suit different purposes
- Experience using a variety of website Content Management Systems
- Experience using Email Marketing Software
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
For further information please contact Fraser Clapcott on 0410 830 996 or email email@example.com using the subject line: Online Communications Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.